I guide people through a process of deconstructing their own assumptions and limitations and empower them to change their lives.
My work is based on the following premises:
- Mindfulness: We can learn to meet what arises, just as it is.
- Resiliency: We can learn from everything that arises along our path and become stronger for it.
- Body-Centered Approach: The body provides wisdom the mind can’t access.
- Feminine Approach: Our emotions are purposeful and can guide us.
- Growth Mindset: We can identify our strengths and lean on them to formulate next steps. Things can always get better.
- Natural Cycles: Rest and nourishment are vital.
- Inherent Worth: Every person is worthy. Every person is inherently “enough.” When we realize this, our lives change.
- Relationships: Relationships are teachers, and reveal to us what we need to see when we’re ready to see it.
- Non-judgement: We can live with acceptance in the current moment and improve the quality of our lives.
- Love & Respect: I believe in you. You are inherently worthy. You are here for a reason.
- Story: Each person has lived one. Your story matters.
- Responsibility: YOU are ultimately responsible for how you conduct your life.
Coaching is close and committed work. I coach individuals and couples for a duration of 3 months to really affect lasting change. I’m a deep-diver. You need to be too.
Clients must be committed to the process. My coaching involves weekly hour-long conversations via Zoom video call, with communications throughout the week. There are weekly assignments and lifestyle changes that must be upheld. We change our lives when we do something in a new way! Your commitment will bring you results.
Hour-long sessions are available for quick intervention and reflection. Workshop and consulting hours vary.
CLICK HERE to schedule. There is no fee for an initial 30 minute discovery call for longer-term work.
What you can expect when we both follow through:
- Increased elf-empowerment
- Increased resiliency – the ability to bounce back from hardship
- You feel the permission to be the authentic YOU – finally!
- A mindful toolkit – the skills to apply in daily life!
- Emotional intelligence
- Reduced anxiety and overwhelm
- Reduced stress
- An understanding of where you carry emotions in the body – both “good” and “bad” and how to use this knowledge to empower your life
- Sense of purpose
- Self-reliant but not cut-off from others. We practice skills that build healthy relationships
- Resourcefulness – knowing you have resources to survive and flourish
- Increase in your ability to lovingly respond to your life and the people in it
- I can promise you an empowering partnership, close listening and reflection, and powerful tools for growth. YOU have to use them in order to see these results.
What clients are saying:
“I felt drawn to Sarah’s energy immediately.”
“I was hoping to gain a bit of perspective on the work/life balance of motherhood and running a business (in our session). My expectations were exceeded during our call. I really enjoyed working with Sarah, and I appreciate her perspective, ability to dig into the heart of an issue, and her process of working together to find a solution.”
“I left our meeting with clarity on how I want to move forward with my business and aspects of my personal life.”
“(In our work together) I got an outside perspective of my current situation. I was also able to talk through some issues and work through connections I had not previously noticed. I came away from this call with a list of personal mantras and a strong feeling of trust in myself and my capabilities. Together, we identified the source of my issue, and I will definitely use this information in the future. I will continue to use mantras to propel myself in my life and business, trusting I am on the right path for me.”
“I would absolutely recommend your services to anyone interested in starting their own business as well as those who are looking for clarity or insight into their personal struggles with self worth or those looking for guidance because they feel stuck.”
“Mothers in need of a reset or a reevaluation of their lives and the goals and obstacles within them would greatly benefit from Sarah’s coaching style. She has an intuitive energy that lends to her ability to dive into the tough questions in life. I wish all moms knew about this type of support!”
“Thank you, Sarah, for the work you are doing to empower others to achieve their dreams. Thank you for taking the time to offer guidance that helped me see more clearly the spaces within myself that are in need of nourishment. I very much appreciated the mindfulness exercise that revealed those areas that require more of my focus and attention. And thank you for holding that space for me to express all of those things openly.”